A member of the Leading Hotels of the World group, Banyan Tree is located in Intendance Bay on the southwestern coast of Mahé. Surrounded by sandy white beaches and lush tropical forest, the luxury villas with their sloping ceilings and spacious verandas boast spectacular views over the sparkling Indian Ocean.
Decorated in a mix of contemporary and colonial style, each villa has a small private swimming pool. Enjoy fine cuisine in a choice of exotic restaurants, a romantic barbeque, picnic hamper on the beach, or an intimate dinner in your private villa. At the Banyan Tree Spa, relax and indulge in a range of ancient and traditional Asian treatments. The Banyan Tree Seychelles is a truly outstanding resort with the emphasis very much on quality, offering guests the last word in indulgence.
- Location: On Mahé Island, 45 minutes from Victoria.
- Transfer time: Approximately 30 minutes from Mahé International Airport.
- 60 rooms/suites: 60: Presidential Villa, Twin Bedroom Double Pool Villa, Intendance Pool Villa, Beachfront Spa Pool Villa, Pool Villa by The Rocks and Hillside Pool Villa.
- Restaurants/bars: 3 restaurants - the international 'Au Jardin d'Epices' and 'Saffron' specialising in Thai cuisine and 'Chez Lamar' serving authentic Creole cuisine.
- Water activities: Infinity pool, canoeing, snorkelling and water sports (subject to sea conditions). The Dive Centre is 20 minutes drive away and sailing can also be arranged in the North. Fishing is possible off site.
- Land activities: Gym, tennis and mountain bikes.
- Spa/Beauty Services: Banyan Tree Spa and Beauty Salon.
- Board basis: Bed and Breakfast (Half Board also available).
Reference : IOM