As there is no sure way to prevent unfortunate incidents from taking place on your holiday, you may choose to purchase Travel Insurance.
Gallagher Travel have teamed up with Blue Insurances Ltd to offer customers a Travel Insurance Policy.
Blue Insurances offer Single Trip, Annual Multi Trip and Backpacker Insurance.
You can get a quote and buy your policy by following the appropriate link below:
Residents of UK incl. N Ireland click here Residents of Irish Republic click here
What are the benefits of travel insurance?
If you choose to purchase Travel Insurance through Blue Insurances Ltd the following cover is available under the Premier Policy.
This is subject to terms and conditions and specified claim limits (always refer to policy wording for full details).
Please note: you have the option to purchase extra cover on your policy, which is available upon payment of an additional premium. Some of the optional extras available include Wintersports, Golf Equipment, Business Cover and Cruise Connection Cover.
Travel Insurance – Significant Exclusions
All policies have exclusions and restrictions to them. Specifically, the following significant exclusions apply to the Blue travel insurance policy:
This policy is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom and have been for the past six months prior to the date of issue.
The policy will not pay for claims arising directly or indirectly from:
• Failing to comply with the Important Conditions relating to Health included on Page 4 of the policy wording.
• Any circumstances you are aware of at the time of taking out this policy that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim on this policy
• Your participation in or practice of any sport or activity unless:
a) Shown as covered without charge in the Grade 1 list on page 7 or
b) Shown as operative in your validation certificate.
• Your own unlawful action or any criminal proceedings against you
• Your wilfully, self-inflicted injury or illness, suicide or attempted suicide, sexually transmitted diseases, solvent abuse, the use of drugs (other than drugs taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a Medical Practitioner, but not for the treatment of drug addiction), self-exposure to needless peril (except in an attempt to save human life).
• Your travel to a country or specific area or event to which the Travel Advice Unit of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) www.gov.uk/fco or the World Health Organisation (WHO) or similar body has advised against all or all but essential travel.
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy terms and conditions.
Gallagher Travel Ltd is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.